Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIEND




I have a wonderful friend
He travels with me everywhere I go to
When am depressed, confused and in despair
He comforts me all through
When I am lost and looking for answers
He guides me and provides me answers
He is a friend that's forever faithful
Only he knows where my heart bleeds
I have never seen a friend so true and reliable
That can help and support a man in fulfilling his dreams
We are always together; I dare not get him of my sight
He is all and everything I need in a friend
He talks to me every day and tells me what to expect tomorrow
I am so lucky to find a friend so good to me
Someone who accepts me despite the imperfection in me

We will forever journey together, my bible and I

No comments:

Post a Comment