Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, April 28, 2014

AM I LOSING MY MIND?



I have not been the same since I fell in love with you
In my dream I find myself kissing you
And I couldn't figure out what else to do
No one else touch my heart as much as you do
Maybe it's the reason why it’s lonely anything I am not with you
Every night spent without you, get me cold and lonely of thoughts of you
When am waking down the street, wished I bumped into you
My life has being beautiful when am with you
When I look at the mirror I see a reflection of you
Last night I dreamt  I was spending my world with you
Sometimes it's difficult to focus when I am not with you
Please tell me if am losing my mind for having feelings for you


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment