Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

THAT ONE LOVE I CHERISH




Last night i saw a girl walked passed me
As she fades away i keep having memories of you
In my heart, i tried to fight back the feeling
But my heart is fragile when it comes to you
And there was nothing i could do 
I thought of how long you have been away
I noticed it's been long since you went away
I also noticed for the first time
How dark and lonely my street is at night
I never realised how lonely it could be without you
I tried to content myself and looked around
I watched everyone as they passed by
Hoping i will relief myself from this misery
But it hurts me even more
Because, out of all the people and faces i see
I didn't see that one person i long for
That one person that i have always loved
You

No comments:

Post a Comment