Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

21 DAYS




It's been 21 days since you left me
Though this might sound silly
I have lost appetite for everything
Every moment i think about you
How precious the days we spent together
It was wrong for me to let you go
Damn what was i thinking?
I most have been out of my mind
It's like holding a billion dollar
And not knowing what to do with it
In my heart i have been praying for you to come back
I still have all the good memories of you framed in my heart
Do you remember when i was ill and admitted at the hospital
Everyone thought i wasn't going to make it
But you sat on my bed the whole night praying
Though i was unconscious, i was looking up to you
I thought i could love someone else
But you got that smile i can't find elsewhere
21 days since you left me
My life has gone down the drain

No comments:

Post a Comment