Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, April 25, 2014

THOUGH WE MET BY CHANCE




Though we met by chance
I was drunk and pushed by my lusty desire
I never meant to trouble your heart
That's why I tried stopped calling for a while
I have been having this persistent urge for me to see you
I am willing to go extra miles to prove I want you
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything about you
That’s why thoughts of you ignite my feelings
I feel so guilty for not being there for you
I was selfish; thought I couldn't fall in love with you
Despite I knew it was fate that led me to you
I now know one thing, that love can change anything
That if we allow love into our heart
Our perception of life will change completely
It's because of love that most relationship are fruitful today
It’s a good thing I meet you by chance
For I was meant to fall in love with you

© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment