Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, April 24, 2014

YOU MADE MY WORLD BEAUTIFUL





My world has being beautiful since the day I met you
Your kisses gave the night life and made her smile
I was shading away from life with a heart broken
Then you came along and saved me a day the sky was gray
Ever since I have been leaning my love on you
I was lost and lonely, and couldn't find a way back home
The world was upside down and I couldn't face reality
You came out of the blue and took away the pains in my heart
Your hands I wouldn't let go even in my afterlife
For you I wear a smile even in my sleep
You refuge a heart neglected and broken
My heart was lost but your love brought her back
And life once more became beautiful since she got a touch of you
So does I, whom also got fond of you

© Akan Udofia 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment