Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, April 25, 2014

GLORIA




Deep down I have always loved you from my heart
Always I see you in my thoughts and in my dreams
Some will say I am going insane for you
But I don't mind being a fool for you
The love and feelings I have for you is mine
And have decided to give it up all for you
Don't worry I know they will be safe with you
Because you are were my heart is
That's where my treasures have always been
Many times I have tried not to think about you
But can’t stop dreaming about your smiling face
I am prepared to stand beside you
In times of pain, hardship and distress
And also be close to you in time of joy
I thank you for the times we spent together
It's a memory that I will never ever trade
You are really worth ten times a lady
Please allow me to take you to my world
And show you how special the love I have for you


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment