Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

HOW CAN I MAKE IT RIGHT TO YOU

I have been guilty ever since I first met you
I have been guilty right from the day I fell in love with you
For some reasons I can’t explain or seems to make you love me
Desperately and emotionally I have tried to win your heart
I left my pride anytime am with you
I have apologized a thousand times for not been the right man for you
I have begged you to teach me
So I can be the one to hold your hands down the Nile
Sometimes I tried to picture your world
Hoping I could catch a glimpse of me in it
But you are so far away
You have left me all alone in the desert



Why can’t you forgive me or at least give me a chance?
I want to show you how much I care about you
In my life I have never felt so lonely
Waiting for you, hoping you’ll come pass me by
I am not angry at you, Am just angry at myself
Because I have not been good enough for you
Please I need to know, if there is a way I can make things right
What do I have to do to be closer to you?
I don’t mind waiting for you in the rain
I can stand in the sun waiting for you for days
If you can reassure me today that you will hold my hand 

So we can walk together side by side

No comments:

Post a Comment