Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, December 6, 2013

7 LONELY NIGHTS




















It’s been seven lonely nights without you
It's been seven lonely nights that i haven't heard from you
When you told me you were leaving
It never crossed my mind that you would be staying away this long
I can't helped it, I missed everything about you
I missed your smiles, the lovely touch they put in my heart
I missed hearing your lovely voice
I missed your hug, your kisses and your lovely arms wrapped around me at night
I used to think i was strong, but am fragile without you
I nights has been colder, I have been having sleepless nights lately
I stay up late at night hoping you will come knock at the door
And have light a thousand candles while waiting for you
Didn’t want the light to be out at night
Want to be awake when you will be coming
I know you went out searching for your dreams
But it’s not use if you are not around to spend them with me
That’s why i have given up mine to sail in search for you
It’s been difficult living without you around
I missed your meals and your companionship
I missed how you used to cuddle me to sleep
How you make me feel like a baby when am with you
You’ve got to come back home so we can share what we both have
I missed you so badly already and can't stand another night without seeing you
My life has been better off when I spend them with you
You are the only one that knows the things I love
You know where to find my stuffs when they get misplaced or lost
Life is driving me nuts right now, babe I am confused right now
I can't take care of myself; there is no way i can make it all alone
Can you please come back home sooner
It's been seven miserable nights without you
I need you back in my life, so my sky can be blue
I missed every moment and seconds without you
And i really done know what to do
Oh darling, please come back home
So together we can make our dreams come true

No comments:

Post a Comment