Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

STATE OF MY HEART

I have always thought about this thing call love
Search did I do an in vein did I search
Until the very last moment when I eventually find it
But the big problem I have now
Is how do I win this love?
Every possible thing known to me
Have I done but to no avail
Patience have I exercised but
It seems the patient dog eats no bone at all
My heart is sad and broken
My nights have been full of nightmares
Because I feel that stagnation may lead
Eventually to gradual withdrawal
But I don’t want to lose this love
That has cost me so much to find?
Of cause not, God forbid



I have been told that putting all ones heart on a woman is wrong and foolish by friends
But I have made up my mind that if loving you is wrong
Then I don’t want to be right
But please sweetheart I don’t know
If I can withstand them and hold on too long
Because my heart is frustrated and weak
I have lost so much for your sake
My sleeping appetite and zest for activity have I lost
I love you and always will
But please don’t let me wait any longer
Because I might not be able
To withstand it any more              

No comments:

Post a Comment