Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I DON'T HAVE A DIME



I don't a dime but I have a heart that cares about you
It’s all I have bought, I am willing to give it all up for you
It sounds unusual to me when people say they are in love
But since I meet you I don't have that feeling anymore
When I glance into your eyes, I see heaven and the stars smiling back at me
The world is so full of dreams; everyone’s working hard to achieve their dreams
I feel my dreams fulfilled by spending my life with you
Have you seen the moon smile, that’s how my heart is just been around you
Tomorrow might be another day, but I want to spend all my today with you
Star falls often from the sky, I don't mind if I keep falling in love for you
I have searched the world and can't find another woman like you
Everywhere I look I see a picture of you; you've got me addicted to you
I don't have a choice than to love you because there’s nothing else I can do
The day I found you, I left all I had to spend my whole life with you
It's ok, I know if I had worth more than a billion-dollar I wouldn't have been able to afford you


No comments:

Post a Comment