Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, December 9, 2013

WHAT I HAVE FOUND IN YOU


There is rarely a day that I don’t think about you
There is something about you, how you always make me feel
This can only be compare with the brightness of the sun
All the enzymes in my body have been reacting
Any time I think about you
You are the only drug that has been keeping my heart beat going
Your smile like the wind blows my mind away
When you speak, it’s with a so soft voice that can cure a broken hearten
















I keep falling in love over and over again for you
Like a kid I want to hold your hands and never let go
Loving you this much means I will never let you go
But without you I will never become the same
You’re the candle that light the path in my heart
The dew that falls upon the flowers in my heart every morning
It’s why I feel so blessed every morning
I have heard that angels are pretty good singers
Hearing your voice will always remind me of one
When am asleep at night I dream about you
Am so secured walking in the dark with you
I sometimes picture you like a star
The blue diamond hanging up there in the sky
I guess this is why my night have always been blue
Tonight the moon is smiling down one me and you
I hope tonight can remain forever
So I can have these feelings forever
Because I want to be with you now and forever



No comments:

Post a Comment