Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MY WAY OF THINKING



I taught I was brought into this world for a purpose
But I just don’t understand the way things are
I did enjoy life when I was young
But life got wrong all of a sudden, it gets me frustrated
I have gone to places for aids, but nothing has changed
Most of all I was left in this world with nothing to cling to
I have tried everything I could think of
But this misery keeps getting deeper and deeper with no changes
What am I supposed to do now?
Because I am despair about this life
I would have love to hang myself
But the choice eternity I know I will face no matter what
But I can’t just be in this world been nobody
That wouldn’t happen, but I need as much help as one can get
One that can take me away from this misery

And put back life in me

No comments:

Post a Comment