Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MY TRUE LOVE



You have always been in my heart
You are my only true love; i will cherish every moment spent with you
It’s true what they say that it's possible two hearts can live as one
When i look into my heart, i see a picture of you smiling
You're so unique; you brought out the best in me
You taught me everything i knew about love
I was imperfect, inpatient and untruthful to you
I was acting like a kid, i was busy chasing shadows
You stroked my heart with the purity of your love
Way back I had nothing to offer to you, yet you believed in me
You made me to realize how important the word love means to a man
I remember how you used to buy me things
You dressed me all up and made me look so good
When you smile, it light up the world around me
You are not bothered about what the world thinks about you and me
You stop at nothing to give your all for our relationship to work
Every moment i think about you, I feel like am in heaven
I pictured you as an angel God picked to watch over me
I am lucky i meet you, because of you my life has changed
Thank you for your care, love and support
Thank you for been my true love

No comments:

Post a Comment