Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU TONIGHT

 

Darling I am in the mood for love tonight
I've got a great plan for you
It’s going to blow your mind apart
My plans for you tonight will change back the hands of time
We are going to dance to your favorite songs tonight

Come take my hands, let me lead you to my world
Tonight am going to wrap you in a stream of love
I'll take the lead, you just follow by
Dance with me; let’s feel the rhythm of night as it beats

Truly the plans I have for you tonight
Will change the hands of time
Am going to touch your heart in a special way just like you touched mine
I will nurture the roses in your heart and make them bloom
The atmosphere tonight's going to change your smile forever

Come into my arms wide stretched waiting for you
You've got my bosom to be your pillow
Tonight am going to take you on a tour
Hope you are already packed; it’s going to be a journey of a life time
Let’s leave this world together for a while
And travel to the day we first fell in love

I have been saving my love for you
You are going to remember tonight forever  
I am going to make you feel so good and brand new
Tonight am going to kiss you till your heart get blown away
Share my whole world with you and take you somewhere far away

No comments:

Post a Comment