Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, December 7, 2013

WHY?



Lonely, you kept me wondering
What I have done wrong to deserve this
Always I have been thinking about you
How you held me when love almost deserted me
How through thick and thin you stood by me
But you started having odd excuses
You forgot the sacrifices we both made
Though confused, I was still patient
Not knowing what to believe in any more
I waited and hoped you will come around
But you didn't, you wanted to fulfill your dreams

I have decided to pick the pieces and move on
But why are you calling back on me?
Why are you so cruel to me?
You accused me that I left you without saying goodbye
Have you forgotten how you left me in the desert
Yet you knew I was tasty for your love and care
What else did you expect from me when you abandoned me
You are tormenting me by reminding me of your presence
Though I still remembered those pretty smiles
The joy they brought to my life
It’s a mystery I have not been able to figure out
But I don’t love you anymore, not the way I use to


No comments:

Post a Comment