Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, December 23, 2013

I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL ROSE




She makes me smile each morning
She makes my night warm and beautiful
She is the joy in my heart, i keep getting fond of her
She reflects the sun in my life, she brings out the best in me
When she blossom, the world in my heart gloom with her
Her tentacles are filled with love, care and tenderness
The color of her beauty is magically distinct
The atmosphere around her is always moist with the fragrance of her beauty
She defiles the theories of man, her beauty doesn't fades away but flourishes
She is the rose in my heart and i will always cherish her
I will undoubtedly be by her side and share my heart with her forever 
My love for her is for eternity, and i will forever hold her closer to my heart 
I can never ever find a rose as precious and pretty like her

No comments:

Post a Comment