Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, December 16, 2013

LIKE A RAINBOW



Like a rainbow you've add colors to my life
When I look at you I see the stars through your eyes
No vision can be so clear like seeing you smile
Am stretching forth my hands to give you a hug for been mine
I want to thank you for making me feel so brand new
Through you i can see the true meaning of love
The day I met you keep flashing through my mind
There is something about you I can't simply get over my mind
I can never get over the feelings I have for you
I can't figure how I can get used to my love for you
You might not know how much you've changed my world
But you need to know I can't spent a day without you
You are special, you're one of a kind, you've change my world
Because of you I am leaving the life of my dreams
If there are no stars up the sky tonight,
The world around me will still be beautiful because i have you
There is a moon hanging on my cloud, that's you
Tomorrow I going to feel so good because I have you
I now know one can find love, if he can find someone as special as you

No comments:

Post a Comment