Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, December 19, 2013

TOUCH MY HEART



Touch my heart and tell me what you see
Am kind of emotionally confused since I meet you
For some reasons, I have not been able to concentrate
Every time I close my eyes, I keep seeing the picture of you
I have been diagnose by different doctors
No one seems to find what’s wrong with my heart
How it get run over with the feelings I have for you
No x-ray can detect what’s going on in my mind but you
You are holding the keys to my heart, there’s noting I can do

Touch my heart and tell me if the feelings I have for you is real
Friends around me think am hallucinating
When I told them my feelings for you are real
I have been going in circles trying to figure out how I felt this much about you
If am going to look like a fool, I am ready to be a fool for you
I see you in my dreams, I see you everywhere
It’s so strong the love and feelings I have for you

Come stay with me, so I can share these feelings I have with you

No comments:

Post a Comment