Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, May 12, 2014

A WAY BACK TO YOUR HEART





In September it rained heavily and wet my thoughts and you never left
When you smile, you leave an everlasting memory in my heart
The feelings between us is so heavy, I can't let it drown
The more I tried to leave, it weigh me down
I hate myself for lacking courage to leave everything I have behind
I have many reasons why I should be strong
My heart will hurt me more if I lost the trace of you
I can't feel my tenderness since the last day spent with you
I want to let the world know I love you
Maybe someone will tell me where to find you
I wish time can be borrowed, so I can trace back your footprint
And find a way back to your heart


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment