Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, May 15, 2014

IT'S EARLY TO SAY I LOVE YOU




It early to say I love you
I have this feeling I have not given my all yet for you
Not until I have made your world forever beautiful
Heart filled with breath-taken memories of a lifetime spent with you

Take your hands and walk you on a tour
With smiles which for decades will forever stay tall
Rainy days are not far away
I will take you across the waterfall

Walk you through the bridge that binds two heart
Paint a picture of me in your heart
The canvass washed with emulsion of my love for you
As I make your morning graceful
Also will I make the rest of your days beautiful
And on the sky leave memories of me kissing you


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment