Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, May 5, 2014

DON'T JUDGE ME



You might see me hustling on the street
Don't judge me for who I am
You don't know what I have been through
No Man is perfect in this world
I might look irresponsible for not having a decent job
I might not be as successful as you are in life
It doesn't mean I don't have the personality of a hardworking man

You might see me relaxed and all dressed up
Smile when I am hanging out with friends
It doesn't mean I don't have problems as everyone does
I can't help it if my feelings are not locked inside
Though we all have secrets bugging a man’s heart
But sometime we find courage to pour the feelings out

I might be accommodating and jovial when you see me around
It doesn't mean I am better than you or everyone else
Am just trying to live life the best I can
Smile when I had to, cry when I have to
I will never change me to please anyone
The world got to accept me for who I am
Don't judge me for being me; for I am all I've got

© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment