Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, May 15, 2014

MY OATH AND LOVE FOR YOU





I do solemnly swear to abide to the love I have for you
I promise to love and care for you, and also your need provide for you
I will be truthful at all time and at all cost be faithful to you
I will always carry out my duties as a man and I will forever be there for you
If for any reason we are far apart, I will everyday call to check up on you
I promise to never leave your side in time of difficulties, sickness and pains
I will wrap you around my arms and plant you flowers always
If you will allow me, I will be your guardian angel and with you build a family
I also promise to make you happy, smile with you and keep you company
I will give you my whole heart, mind, body and soul
I will never allow you to be sad, lonely or feel rejected as long as I have a soul
For the love I have for you can never bore a hole
I will love you from the depth of my heart and never let you go



© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment