Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU





Walking in the dark with thoughts of you
The cloud has a touch of grey and fading blue
I have the feeling I will see you
It wasn't a mistake how I meet you
In my heart I was searching for love when I meet you
I have heard people say miracles do happens, so I went in search for one
I can't explain what got into me when I saw you walking on
It’s like all my life I have been waiting for you
Though we were strangers, it felt like i already knew you
And i keep falling in love over and over for you
I am shy admitting I keep getting fond of you
When you smile, it flashes between my eyes and my heart skipped for you
I want you to know that no matter what
I am going to save the whole of my heart for you
Because I can't stop loving you

© Akan Udofia E.     

No comments:

Post a Comment