Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ANGEL IN LOVE







Heaven is going to be lonely now that you are gone
Angels are surprise and amazed at what got into you
You left all the beauty in heaven to be with me
I swear am confused, It happened so fast I couldn't catch my breath
I don't understand how I fell in love with you
Sometimes when you're not around
I pray and asked God to bless me and you
For there is no way I can take my mind of you
But need to know if you had God's consent for me to be with you
Another day is fast approaching, maybe I should take a break for a while
And find a way to get rid of this guilt, I want you to stay with me forever
Am sorry heaven is lonely now since you left to be with me
I might not be an angel, but am ready to give up my heart all for thee
I will give up anything that will take my mind away from you
I want to love and keep wanting you
This I swear from the bottom of my heart that I am willing to do
I  will forever love you and will seek God's approval to be with you
So we can be together forever for I can't stop loving you


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment