Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU




I keep falling in love for you over and over again since I set my eyes on you
My heart got all confused, in my dreams I keep seeing pictures of you
It was raining the night I met you
My feelings got soaked with thoughts of you
For I will always be in love with you

Your smile was like a thousand stars
It lite up my feelings inside out and it couldn't let go your love
I would never had thought one could be so emotionally in evolve
Right now I am not sane without you
For I will always be in love with you

Please can you find somewhere in your heart not to keep these feelings apart
There is something special about you I can't figure it out
I tried spending the whole night thinking how to win your heart
Truth is I don't stand a chance for your beauty is divine
All I wished for is for you to be close to my heart
It's okay if I could be your servant 
For with you I will nothing else dreamt
For I want to always be close to you


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment