Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SINCE YOU WENT AWAY


Dedicated to a dear friend Mine Aragbate who lost her lovely sister on 20th April, 2014. May her soul rest in peace.






You left my world without rain this day
The flowers in my heart are withering away
You are the stars that shine in my life; I am going to miss you
My heart's broken into pieces of memories of you
And the sky in my heart gray with thoughts of you
Since you went away I can’t sleep
I couldn't let go the love and hugs your left in my heart to bleed
Each morning when it dew I want to embrace you a smile
For life would be as beautiful if you had stay awhile
I have light you a thousand candles for you in my heart
That’s how much I missed you from the deep of my heart
For life has never been the same since she got separated from you
I missed you dearly and the beauty you left in me so true
Rest in peace my beloved Sister



© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment