Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, May 30, 2014

FATHER CALL ME OUT




Call me out of un-financial break through
Call me out of barrenness and spiritual break through
Call me out of failures and disappointments
Call me out of sickness and diseases
Call me out of unfruitfulness
Call me out of unproductive marriage
Call me out of poverty and suffering
Call me out of untimely death
Call me out of unemployment
Call me out of mourning and put joy in my heart
Call me out of the street and put shelter on my head
Call me out of shame and uplift me from the crowd
Call me out of injustice and petition all my case
Call me out of depression and illness
Father, call me out and put your words in my heart and make it whole


© Akan Udofia E.     



No comments:

Post a Comment