Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

SEEKING FOR YOUR LOVE




Last night I said a prayer and asked God for a wish
Out of everything in the world it’s you I seek
When its morning your smile and hugs I urge to feel
It was lonely all through July for your love forever I seek

I missed your love and the feelings I can't let go
Without you in my life, my night will be cold
My love for you is forever strong, for you it can't let go
Every moment spent with you made the sky beautiful

If tomorrow I wake up and can't find you
The rest of my life will be miserable
Without you my morning will have no dew
And my heart will be discontent and awful

In my afterlife I will love you still
If the world come crashing, I will search for you still
Seeking for your love my heart to heal
Memories of joy, love and laughter to fill

I will hug you in my dreams and never let you of my sight
Kiss the moon in your eyes as you made my life right
I would stay up late for you all through the night
To catch a glimpse of you coming tonight

Every day I will watch the sun raising maybe it will warm my heart
For my heart is cold of lonely nights without you
You are like the stars, in my life the beauty it light
For life will never be the same without you


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment