Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

FLOWERS IN THE WIND





Thoughts of you excavate my heart
Lamps of crystal sparkle through my heart
Memories of your beauty chase the wind
Kisses and love with smile amid
Torrents of emotions swaying towards east
My heart purged with million excuses your love not to cease
I see you through the stars and the night I couldn't let go
You communion the heart, mind, body and soul
A scent of roses the night borrowed
I knelt in despair of losing these moments tomorrow
Your love flushed my heart and made her humming
The wind i climb for breath as I am submerged in you
The night sober, I could hear her whispering to you
That night my thoughts where green and he left never the same
Birds where whistling a song that night as I dance my heart out
No more lonely thoughts of cold nights in December
Flowers in the wind, that’s how I think of you all through September
My love for you is bigger than the moon and purer than a river


© Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment