Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 8, 2016

A FLOWER FOR YOU NOMHLE KHOZA

As requested by Sipho Gabs Sgm





I can see clearly now
How much you mean to me
In my heart you planted a flower
For me to tender her with care

I grew up being mindful
But never thought someday you'll be mine
Not until you walked right in to my heart
And made me vulnerable inside

It wasn't a choice for me not to fall in love with you
I couldn't curtail the fondles joy of been with you
The way you smile, the way you kiss
The way you made my night unforgettable

I have to apologize
I can't pay back the sacrifices you've made
Only in my little way show you how much I care
Appreciate you for being a part of my life

You will always reside in my heart
Together we will live for a lifetime
As I caress and cuddle you to sleep
And make you beg more for weeks

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment