Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, February 13, 2016

IN LOVE WITH YOU

#Valentine #Poem #Akan #Udofia

A request Dedicated to Peace by Chibuzo Christain




Writing you this letter has been difficult
Its the hardest thing I have ever done

I feel shy and scared but don't want to lose you

I think about you twenty four seven

My feelings for you were locked inside

One evening as we sat together under the cloud

My feelings fell and broke wide open
Ever since has been running free with thoughts of you


I tried to tell you like a million times

But don't seem to find the words to express this feelings

It hurts me so bad holding back this from you
I got use to you and somehow fell in love with you


I asked the wind to whisper to you

That everyday I think about you

But she don't know the depth of my love for you
How my heartbeats faster when ever I am with you


I love you with every breathe in my heart

I regret everyday that passes by that I am lonely inside

You know how to make me smile and feel alright
You are like the rose planted in the garden of my heart


Please don't say anything

Just look into my eyes and hold my hands

Take my heart, for it belong to you
All I think of lately is to be with you


All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment