Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 15, 2016

THE WORLD IN MY HEART

#Valentine #Poem #Akan #Udofia
Dedicated to you... For your friendship, love and support.

I've the world in my heart
I've got friends all around the universe
From Nigeria down to Africa, Germany to America
I've got friends in Asia, France, Russia and India

With so much love from England, Scotland and Canada
And countries I might not remember
But I know what it feels like to be loved
In your likes, comments, advice and support

With a billion dollars I wouldn't be able to afford
To repay back every bit of smile you planted in my heart
For I could never had gone this far
If not for your care, friendship and love

That you've made to grow in my heart over time
Today I have become a better man
In time of trials and temptation, I will overcome
Because I've got the world right in my heart

Happy Valentine Day with... LOVE FROM MY THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

No comments:

Post a Comment