Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 8, 2016

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE



 #Valentine #Poems #AkanUdofia
Dedicated to Kelvin Eshun... With Love from Kristina Oheneba 



I love you just the way you are
I am not looking for diamond or crystal in you
I am not in love with you because you are handsome
Wealth got nothing to do with the way I am feeling

When I look into your eyes I see someone special within
It clings deep into my heart when I first set eyes on you
There is something unique and special that's found in you
There is no need to hide my feelings behind the curtain

You've got a soft heart; your thoughts are genuine to nothing
Every night I want to hold you in my arms
The reason I keep seeing you in my dreams
Tomorrow, to the world might be just another day

But to me it’s another privilege to be with you
When you smile, it lights up memories of a lifetime
No one touches my heart the way you do
Everything about you is remarkable, it's just the way you are

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment