Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 8, 2016

LOVE

#Valentine # Poem #Akan #Udofia
Dedicated to Sandra as requested by Sam Jnb Chauke


Love is not just a four letter word
It's my feelings curtailed into a word
Thoughts of you are flying high
I can't get hold of my feelings for you tonight

I couldn't find the right words to say how I feel about you
I couldn't compose the right notes to sing about this love I have for you
Every little bit of you in my heart makes the night smile
I could only find comfort because you're with me tonight

Lost in a world if you are not there to put on the light
Out of sight is out of mind if the world can't find your smile
Very little is my life support if by my side I can't find you
Every breathe I take is to keep alive my feelings for you

I LOVE YOU

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment