Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, February 11, 2016

LOVE UNDEFINED

 #Valentine #Poems #Akan #Udofia
Dedicated to  my lovey Kids Jen and Joshua Mphanda By Agnes Mphanda




I have never felt so special in my life
I never doubted God wouldn't give me a perfect smile
But it baffled me to wonder why He loves me so much
Why when He created the world, He blessed me as such

Gave away two beautiful angels to watch over me
They thought me how to care and be patient
When I am sometimes down, they remind me to be thankful
They remind me why Jesus died on the cross for me

I knew I had to pray every night before I lay me down to sleep
His words thought me not to be worried
Because He has already taking care for my needs
To every women did God give sufficient grace

The strength to carter for her home
The will to uphold a mothers hope
To love, care and protect the her family
Right from her tender age

I could never love one, but two amazing kids
Everything I ask for in life, Father you gave to me free
I will always praise and adore you lord
For given me the privilege to be a mother

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment