Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 15, 2016

FOREVER

#Valentine #Poem #Akan #Udofia
A poem requested by Gaspard L Abraham Koutchika... To his lovely wife.


Forever, I want to be with you
Through the hill and valley
I am going to walk with you
Hold you close to my heart

Forever, the sun's going to set
Right where we made our vows
The first kiss we had
Brings the joy of a beautiful home

Forever, time's going to stay by your side
So we can spend moments together
Every precious thought of you
I'll paint pictures of it in my heart

Forever, you're going to be in my arms
Come rainstorm, earthquake or flood
I will never let go your hand
Will make sure you never lost a smile

Forever, you're going to live in my heart
Together we're going to watch our first baby cry
The day he takes his first step
When he says his first word, I'll be there

I LOVE YOU FOREVER❤

All Rights Reserved © Akan E. Udofia

No comments:

Post a Comment