Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

IF LOVE IS BLIND




If love is blind

I couldn't have met you

Do you see the sky?

Tell me if what am feeling isn't true



In my heart I feel your presence burning

You are the reason why there is a morning

Why the grasses are green and beautiful

Why in my life there is a dew



Wish I could steal the world away with you

Don't want to lose sight a second of you

When you smile, I feel it caressing my heart

Some time it gets my emotion running wild



If love is truly blind

I will be better off not to see you sad

I wouldn't be able to stand the tears in your eyes

Or the thought of you been lonely inside



I don't know how to put this in words

When ever I am with you time never flies

Its like making a wish not to wake up from a dream

For that is just the way life seems


All Rights Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015












No comments:

Post a Comment