Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, February 18, 2016

IRREPLACEABLE



When you left I thought I'll do alright 
But many storms has come and gone 
The essence of life is falling apart 
After the rain came sleepless night

I wish I had foreseen this coming 
Life wouldn't have to be so sad 
Tearing my feelings apart 
I could only manage a fragile smile

I've tried many unsuccessful time 
To throw away memories of you 
But it's been no use working my heart out 
All this while she is still fond of you 

I feel silly, it makes me want to cry 
The world seem to be far from me and you 
Life has not been the same 

I still see traces of you in my closet 
A part of me still want you so bad 
Every night, in the morning and at noon 
You are every where in my thoughts 

For you are irreplaceable

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment