Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 8, 2016

I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY



Dedicated to Adewunmi Oladele with love from Seun Oladele






People wondered why I love you so much

The reason I am excited when you have a day off

May be you gave me a charm to fall deep in love with you

Friends and families get so confused just like I used to



I am perfectly alright and healthy in heart and mind

I would never had felt this happy without you Adewunmi Oladele in my life

Only you know how to nurture the beauty of the roses in me

You are the reason why I can say today I am fulfilling my dream



My love for you Adewunmi is more like an ocean

In harmattan or dry season it can never run's dry

The day we met I was shy, the sun too was shy

You took away the lonesomeness in my heart, replaced it with a smile



And painted a picture of me on the sky

Ever since a memorable day, the world revolves around you and I

I will love you for every second spent we together

I love you like crazy; you are my one and only

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment