Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, February 13, 2016

HOW I WISH YOU WHERE LOYAL TO MY LOVE MY JOY

#Valentine #Poem #Akan #Udofia
A Poem requested by Crownchris Ifeoluwa




I wasn't lying when I told you that I love you
I even got you name tattooed on my shoulder
Just my way of having you around with me
Where ever I am on the road, will take you with me

I wrote my heart out to you in black and white
Showed you the pages of my feelings for you
For you I couldn't spill a cup of water
Since I found out you're the right girl for me

But why do you keep my feelings away from you
Don't you want to be apart of the picture
Would be nice to have you by my side
Let me take your hand and lite your smile

Now the sun is falling out of reach
Hope I've got the heart to withstand it
My love for you is withering slowing
Don't tell me you are not feeling it too

Can you tell me what is it you want me to do
To convince you that I care a lot about you
Can you roll over to my bed side
If you don't mind, and let me to take you home

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment