Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, February 8, 2016

LOOK AT THE SUN TODAY

#Valentine #Poems #AkanUdofia




The sun today reminds me of the day we first met
It was cloudy; I felt the wind whispering your name
My heart paused because I was so excited to meet you
It was the longest day I've ever had
Maybe it’s because the sun stayed out late

Gave me a chance to spend time with you
Have you ever wanted a Christmas present so bad?
You stay up late to catch a glimpse of Santa on Christmas Eve
I've been having that feeling over and over since I meet you
Never wanted you to leave my sight again

Birds where whispering a tone that day
The melody is like a tone of our favorite song
I think they were trying to tell me something about you
Love can be felt for eternity, if we have feelings for each other

That's why two hearts can become as one
The best day of my life was the day I met you
Because you are the reason I believe in miracle
I am having a beautiful day all because of you

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment