Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, February 11, 2016

UNDER THE CLOUD

#Valentine #Poems #Akan #Udofia
Dedicated to Iheanyichukwu Iheanyi as requested by  HerExcellency Chizaram Janemaris



Its not often to come across someone so rare
When it rains, stand with you out in the cold
When you are ill or got a flu
Lay with you by your bed until you feel brand new
When you are down and feeling sad
Just thinking of them makes you smile
Stands by you through thick and think
When in need one can always count on him
You are special in every way
When ever I travel out of town
You call to check on me from time to time
Every moment we spent together is priceless
No one can measure the value you add to my life
No one can count the stars you planted in my heart
You seem to know my thoughts and feelings
Like an angel sent to watch over me
Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for been a friend, one-of-a-kind
There is no way I can pay back your love and friendship
But to let you know that I understand 


All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment