Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

EVERY THING I DO




Everything I do, I do it all for you
Life for long has been resentful
But since I met you it's been completely graceful
You cover my heart with your love, that’s unforgettable
No bridges can weigh down my feelings for you
My heart is filled with your smile, everyday it’s brand new
You turned my nights into day, that's no lie
Now I can walk through the hands of time
My feelings I can no longer borrow
I now know with you the world will be beautiful tomorrow
All my life I have being searching for a heart 
For you have made my brightest dream come true
Everything I do is all for you
Because I love you more than you think I do

© Akan Udofia E. July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment