Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, July 17, 2014

WISH I DON'T HAVE A HEART




I wish my heart can stay away from you
Away from the star, the sun and moon

I wish I can turn back the hands of time
When feelings can be trade and not at its prime

I wish never had falling in love with someone so beautiful
In the morning there wouldn't be scent of roses by the window

I wish life is deprived of guilt
Maybe I can stay away without a heart that's ruined

I wish on the phone could tell you undoubtedly how I feel
So you wouldn't have to wait forever to find out if my love for you is real

I wish tomorrow's out of reach and free
And time borrowed away from today's misery

I wish life was a fairy tale, who my heart is cast a spell
My feelings locked and lost in a castle not for sell

I wish the night stays up forever
No day to heal or make a heart already broken better

I wish my lips are seal, so I wouldn't have a reason to lie
I wish the flowers withering in my heart will live and not die


© Akan Udofia E.    July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment