Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

IT'S NOT JUST A FEELING




It's not just a feeling that I have a crush on you
Last night I let my guard down so I can be with you
It's hard to admit I don’t love you since I met you
I am intoxicated with emotion and feelings for you
Nothing can turn down the joy I have spending time with you
In the morning I feel excited because I had you
As a juvenile feels spending Christmas Eve away from home
The cloud on my head is empty, without you I couldn't find a star
A night without you going to leave in my heart a scar
I will lose the feelings in my heart for I am deeply fond of you
Night and day my feelings I wouldn't change
For I have a soft spot for you; and scared it will forever stay
When it doesn't rain in November, the sun gets out of reach
But it can't stop the star from smiling; she knows you feelings I can’t breach

The grave can't contain a heart as mine destine to forever be with you

© Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment