Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, July 17, 2014

THE PAINTING




With a brush in my hand, I painted a picture 
The canvass's washed with love and an eternal smile
Her hair carefully stroke with the passion of a rose
For her beauty was divine and far behold the clouds
Her eyes are as the vision of the stars and moon
Her lips are irresistible and alluring as the softness of the morning dew
Her hands is heavily touched, it ease the weariness of a man's emotion
It possesses the will to dissolves the burdens tormenting the heart
She understands the silence and beauty of the night
On her shoulder one can find peace of mind, strengths and comfort
In her presence forever flows with care and affection
She bears the feelings and touch of God's love for you and me
Her feet graced to resist pains and sorrow but to a man joy it redeem
I stare at the picture of God undefined creation in my life
Framed with a kiss and hug from heaven, a gift beseech to mankind
The portrait in my heart is the perception and reflection of you


© Akan Udofia E.    July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment