Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

JOURNEY TO MY HEART




It was a long drive searching for love
I was looking for a place miracle happens
I was hoping for my dreams to come true
The sky is cloudy; I feel the smile of the sun
It reminds me the day task is far from done
Am not worried I might be running out of fuel

It never crossed my mind that I might lose my way
The sign posts in my heart will lead me to these love
The bridges I cross lift my spirit up
The sea reminds me how thoughts flow through my mind
The world may be crowded with beautiful damsels
But I am only looking for one heart that connects with mine

I only have one destination that I am searching for
Though there will be bumps and traffic on the way
I will be patient even if it takes me all day
The journey is long as I embark on my quest
To prove that love could mean so much to a man
For I will keep on searching everyday
Until the day I find these love I seek


© Akan Udofia E. July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment