Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, July 24, 2014

EXCUSE ME GIRL





Excuse me girl
I caught your beauty miles away from you
I can't help not notice you've got a terrific smile
The way you walk is like an angel here for a while
Did you notice the world's staring at you?
I think everyone is feeling the same way I do
Sorry I forgot to introduced myself 
I got carried away staring at you
Contemplating if I am good enough for you
But I can't helped it if all I am thinking of right now is you
My mind is filled with thoughts of spending my whole life with you
It's not often to come across someone as special and unique as you
Hope you'll give me a chance to share my feelings with you
Pardon me; I think you need someone to be there for you
For I'll love to be that one looking out for you


© Akan Udofia E. July 20014

No comments:

Post a Comment