Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, July 10, 2014

HOLD MY HAND




Hold my hand, I promise never to let you down
If the world come crashing, I wouldn't let you fall
If the storm's calling, I will be there to lend you a hand
When trying times are near, I will hold you in the morning and evening
When in need of comfort, by your side I will forever stand
If for a reason there is chaos in the world, I still wouldn't let go your hand
I will hold you dearly and forever close to my heart
I wouldn't let the weariness of a broken day separate me from you
In the wilderness of life, I wouldn't let you alone go through
In sorrow and pain I will be right beside you all night
I will be the light that shines in your life in the dark
If someday we got shipwrecked, I will hold on to you until you are safely on the shore
I wouldn't let you go even if the world comes to an end
Hold my hand for I promise never to let you down


© Akan Udofia E. 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment